for checking out my gallery! Please feel free to comment or criticize where you see fit, as both forms of feedback can help me to improve.
I discovered daz studio about a year ago, and have been dabbling in it quite a bit because it goes hand in hand with a previous interest of mine, photoshop. I have been asked about workflow quite a few times so I'll just drop a few points here:
- Workflow consists of roughly 33% Daz 66% Photoshop
- Model face and clothing fits edited in Zbrush
- Posing of models and positioning of lights/shadows done in Daz
- Depth of field through a Z-depth mask created using www.daz3d.com/atmospheric-effe…
, and applied to base render in photoshop.
- Most of the final image's coloration, toning, lens adjustment, and light adjustment are done in photoshop
If you have any questions regarding your work/my work, or have suggestions/tips please send me a note!